Our objective, as a student organization, is to promote an awareness of
dietetics, health care, food and nutrition related issues, and to
prepare members for their post graduate endeavors. Our association
serves as a knowledge base offering guidance and support for
students’ concerns and questions.
In doing this we strive to:
- Provide networking opportunities with Dietitians and
other health care professionalsrelevant to the field.
- Share information through guest speakers, meetings,
web page, and career fairs to inform and enhance members on the various
aspects of dietetics.
- Provide guidance for students who have questions
about classes, curriculum, and/or internship information.
- Inform members of volunteer opportunities which will
help students to gain more knowledge and insight into future career
endeavors. Also provides added networking in the field
- Supply members with the most current information
pertaining to the field.
- Provide opportunity and knowledge through the Bay
Area Dietetic Association (BADA) to become better acquainted with the
American Dietetic Association.
- To Join:
- Download a copy of the application from the home page
on this website, and return it to the SDA Box inside the CFS/Dietetics
office (BH 329) Or, just come to one of the meetings!