2004 Presentations and Conference Proceeding Papers and Abstracts
(student authors underlined; invited talks indicated in parentheses)
8. Gurdak, J. J., and Qi, S.L., 2004. Predicting nitrate contamination in recently recharged groundwater: High Plains regional aquifer. American Geophysical Union Annual Fall Meeting 2004, AGU Abstracts with Programs.
7. Gurdak, J. J., and Qi, S.L., 2004. Vulnerability of recently recharged ground water in the High Plains aquifer to nitrate contamination. Geological Society of America Annual Fall Meeting, GSA Abstracts with Prog., 36, 5.
6. Weeks, E.P., McMahon, P.B., Dennehy, K.F., and Gurdak, J.J., 2004. Nitrous oxide production rates at sites in the U.S. High Plains, as estimated from measurements of N2O concentration in the deep unsaturated zone. Geological Society of America Annual Fall Meeting, Abstracts with Programs Vol. 36, No. 5.
5. Qi, S.L., and Gurdak, J.J., 2004. GIS and statistical groundwater vulnerability modeling: ESRI International User Conference 2004.
4. Bruce, B.W., Qi, S.L., Dennehy, K.D., McMahon, P.B., and Gurdak, J.J., 2004. From the water sample to the big picture – A multi-scale water-quality investigation of the High Plains aquifer. High Plains Groundwater Resources Conference: Challenges and Opportunities, Lubbock, TX.
Send comments and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.