Please try the following:
- Use the Refresh
button, or try again later.
- If you thought the node address in the Address
bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
- To check your connection settings, use the
Tools menu, and then choose Interthought Options. In the
Connections sections, choose Settings. The settings should
match those provided by your local mind area network (LMAN) administrator
or Thoughtnet service provider (TSP).
- If your LMAN Administrator has enabled it, MLink can examine
your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like MLink to try and discover them,
Detect Network Settings
- Some links require 1010-gigabit connection
security. Choose the Help menu and then choose About Interthought
to determine what strength MINDSAFE security you have installed.
- If you are trying to reach a secure node,
make sure your Security settings can support it. Choose the Tools
menu, and then choose Interthought Options. In the Advanced section,
scroll to the Security section and check settings for MS 2.0, MS 3.0,
MSb 1.0, TTP 1.0.
- Choose the Back
button to try another link.
Cannot find server or DNS Error